Saturday, April 27, 2013

Houston Past Life Regression

Houston Past Life Regression has me excited because I always have many interesting sessions in Houston. I'll be back in Houston starting May 1 for more Past Life Regression, Quantum Healing Hypnosis and Life Between Lives sessions.

The sessions I offer are not the typical Past Life Regression sessions that most others facilitate, they go beyond merely visiting previous lifetimes. Even the past life part of these sessions provides more knowledge and understanding since I use many advanced techniques I have learned over the years from my training as well as my extensive experience in facilitating these sessions.

While I do enjoy traveling to Houston for Past Life Regression, I also travel to Atlanta, Austin, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Arkansas, New Orleans and Charleston, SC to offer these sessions. It is not uncommon for people to wait 3-4 months or longer for me to visit their location. It's like they intuitively know that I am the person who can assist them in accessing the forgotten knowledge as well as make a connection with their guides, angels and others in spirit that are working with them.

In fact, it is not uncommon for my clients to discover that they have been guided to see me by their spirit guide who is ready and willing to connect with them, and the guide knows that I can make this happen during the session. Of course there are other reasons people seek me out, more recently I have found that people are guided to me to help them release negative energy that may be holding them back in some way. This may be accomplished during the Past Life part of the session or it may be done after we complete that part and move into connecting with spirit.

Although I am booked and even have a waiting list for my visit in May 2013, I will be returning to Houston later this year, possibly several times. Contact me though my website and I'll keep you updated on my upcoming visits to Houston.

Past Life Regression Houston

#pastliferegressionhouston #quantumhealinghypnosishouston #lifebetweenliveshouston #hypnotherapytraininghouston #pastliferegression #quantumhealinghypnosis #lifebetweenlives #hypnotherapytraining #goodvibeshypnosistraining #hypnosistraining

No comments:

Post a Comment